quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2011

December = Wishlist

Hello everyone, so today is the 1st of December and we all know what that means:
For the ones who are studying and working holidays are coming.
For the ones who do nothing (like me) it just means that you can spend more time with your friends because they have free time.
It also means that colder days are coming and in a lot of places snow, I hate the fact that doesn’t snow in Lisbon.
It also means that Christmas is coming, I don’t hate Christmas but I don’t love it either, I like all the food and spending some time with family that I don’t see so often but besides that the Christmas Spirit is disappearing…but let’s be honest everybody is going to receive some money and we are all already thinking what we are going to buy with that money, thanks to our consumer society.
 Since my birthday (in September) I’m hoping that I receive enough money to make my first tattoo, I’m really excited about that…and also I really need some warm clothes, because I just now realized that all my Winter shirts have horizontal stripes and I’m sick of that.
So yeah, since Christmas is coming I’m doing my list for Santa in here aka my wishlist.


1st thing that i would love to have is (drums please):


Both of this Jeffrey Campbell Shoes

This Nikki Lipstick awesome hoodie


This purple lipstick form MAC.



This jackets from Drop Dead!


And this plugs.

So this is my wishlist, i've i could have all of these i would be very happy :) if you want make a comment 
telling me what is in your wishlist, have a good beginning of December. Kisses and bye bye

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário