quarta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2012

Long time, no see.

hello there internet...

i know i haven't wrote anything in a long time, but honestly i haven't been inspired to write anything, or draw, well to create nothing really...
I'm working in getting my life in some kind of path, making some changes because, I’m going to be totally honest here, i' m not felling to good abou myself. I never was too sure of myself but since like 6 months ago it has been worse so i decided to do something about that, to get some confidence back.
First of all i dyed my hair this yesterday, I’ve always been blonde but now some pieces of my hair are brown and i like it, it's a big change for me and i'm not use to it yet.
Second i went to a job interview today and i try to be an improved version on me, i acted all confident and smiled, i tried to be very nice and look happy.
I have a bad habit, i always tell myself things that i have to do, like i'm going to paint more, i'm going to watch my diet, you know stuff like that, but i never really do anything, and it has to change.
I want to become someone else, well still me but an improved version of me.

(I don't know who is gonna read this but i think i wrote this to myself)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário